Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bright Colored High Waist Skinny Jeans

So, as you all know, bright colors are making their way back into the fashion, or more like never left. But anyway, I wanna talk about the many ways of wearing theses fantastic trousers. When wearing High waist colored skinny jeans, try neutral colors to spread out some color with the outfit. One thing I absolutely love doing with Colored Skinny jeans, is adding a pop of gold. Gold makes things better, well, in my opinion anyway.Let's take these Teal colored jeans for example.
With wearing shoes, make sure the color blends with, but also pulls away from the jeans. when I say this I mean try to make neutral, as I mentioned earlier. Add either Nude, Black, or even Gold pumps or flats. whatever floats your boat basically. Just make it your own.
And for the shirt, you could either wear a black sheer shirt, or even a white one would do just fine. You wanna stand out, but don't get to crazy with the colors. Now THAT would really kill the outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment